2010 Year-end survey ♥

POSTED ON: Saturday, December 18, 2010 @ 6:00 PM | 0 comments

2011 is already approaching and since I'm bored I decided to answer this survey. :)

Trivia:
I have already answered this survey before (2009, to be precise). Let's see if there are changes.

- - -

1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
- Order clothes from online shops. Become fashionable enough 'cos I wasn't before, really. and EAT veggies. :3

2. Did you keep your last year’s New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for this year?
- NOOOOOOOO! Ate too much sweets, salty and cold stuffs T~T~ *Cries*

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Hmm, none. :)

4. Did anyone close to you die?
- None. Thank God.

5. What countries did you visit?
- NONE. Haha!

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
- SLEEP is a major requirement, I lack it very much. :) PLUS, I wanna stop cramming.

7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- SEPTEMBER 22 ♥

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- I became the Ms. Shrine of Our Lady 2010. Plus, STEPPING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE.

9. What was your biggest failure?
- Nothing major anyway but for the sake of answering the question-- CRAMMING.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- None. Thank God.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
- Vintage accessories. Now, I'm fulfilled.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
- M-I-N-E.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- I'll keep it to myself. ;)

14. Where did most of your money go?
- Clothes, school stuffs, projects-- FOOOOOOD!

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- Ms. SOLM Pageant and I am currently excited about Christmas, School break plus my if God's will my birthday. :)

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
- Someday It's Gonna Make Sense. *And eventually, it did.*

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
- a.) HAPPIER. :DD
b.) Fatter =)))
c.) Still the same.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
- SSS. T~T Sleeping, Saving, and Smiling. :)

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
- Eating.

20. How did you spend your Christmas?
- N/A. 8 days to go! :) And I'm excited!

21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
- Nahh.

22. What was your favorite TV program?
- Hmm, I rarely watch television shows.

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
- N/A

24. What was the best book you read?
- The Five People you Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. *What a coincidence, last time my favorite is Tuesdays with Morrie. Keke~*

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
- Kelly Rowland. <33

26. What did you want and get?
- Happiness! :3

27. What did you want and not get?
- N/A

28. What was your favorite film of last 2010?
- Toy Story 3. <33

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
- N/A. 12 days to go, don't worry. I'll make a post about that special day. K?

30. What one thing made your 2010 immeasurably more satisfying?
- THE BLESSINGS THAT HE SHOWERED. Also, the experiences and memories.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept this year?
- I became fashionable this year really. My racks are now filled with dresses, denim shorts, heels, sandals, flops and others. If I mention 'em all it's gonna fill this space up, LOL HYPERBOLE? :))) Anyway, I got inspired with fashionista's + I idolize them also namely, Tricia Gosingtan, Love Chic, Crissey Si, Jac Jagcaik and etc. etc.

32. What/who kept you sane?
- Hmm?

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- Zac and Vanessa. :'(

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
- I'm not into political issues as of the moment. :p

35. Who did you miss?
- Hmm...

36. Who was the best new person you met?
- Many too mention. :)

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
- NEVER lose hope! You expect something and if it did not come true I swear, HE'S GONNA GIVE YOU SOMETHING BETTER. Something you really deserve, something for you. :) Plus! Don't forget to sleep.

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Wondergirl ♥