December Wishlist. :)

POSTED ON: Sunday, December 19, 2010 @ 3:09 PM | 0 comments

DISCLAIMER: I am posting this for the sake of helping other persons *ehem* who are having a difficult time finding gifts for the blogger.

ERAAASEEEE! Haha. :) Season of giving, might as well post the stuffs that I would want to receive this month. Malay natin? Dibaaaa. :3

1.) DRESS! I'm getting addicted. Ikr? Haha. :) Cute ones please.
2.) Accessories, especially the vintage ones *drools*
3.) Books. :) I'm a sucker for Neil Gaiman, Mitch Albom, Bob Ong and Jodi Picoult. Just as long as it's worth reading then go!
4.) I also have this addiction with bags. Especially if they're colorful. I prefer bags coming from Follow your Heart. ;)
5.) TIME. Some of my closest friends ain't beeping me anymore-slash-are too busy *weeps* I wanna see you guys already!

Well, that's all for now. BTW, if God's will my birthday's around the corner already. I would <3 to receive this gifts, just kidding. ;) I have a plan already tho. But, I'll post it after the celebration. Plus, I really loved 2010 and I did well so might as well reward me-slash-reward myself. :)

P.S If you may, you can also do our IP. HAHAHA!

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Wondergirl ♥