Christmas Break 2010

POSTED ON: Thursday, December 23, 2010 @ 4:20 PM | 0 comments

A few days ago I'm really excited with the Christmas break. No classes, I can sleep late and wake up late, I can bum out. But as soon as the second day hits *which is now actually.* It's so BORING! >__<

Anyway, we had our Christmas Party last Decemeber 21, 2010. I can tell that this is the most memorable especially if your having FUN with your classmates. Although we didn't follow the program, and the Shanghai that we ordered became Shanghai Rice, we still enjoyed! Plus T. Paul was all smiles which is so new to most of us 'cos he doesn't really smile during normal days. Before Christmas Party we also had our Examination week-slash-Hell week! Most of us really became busy that week. I did pretty well this quarter tho.

I also had my service at the church for Simbang gabi on the 20th and 21st, evening and dawn. It was my first time serving at dawn plus it was also a cool experience, the priest was also great when it comes to giving his sermons.

What else? BTW, since I insist BELIEVE YES! LOL I beleieve that I did well this quarter I decided to reward myself. Bought myself a bew book, Bob Ong's latest work of art actually entitled "Ang mga Kaibigan ni Mama Susan." It's really new 'cos it's his first time writing a novel with the genre of Horror. I also went to Trinoma the past few days, bought my girl pals GG-slash-Groupie gtoupie gifts. I love this group so much <3

Anyway, Christmas is just around the corner. Bro's birthday! <3333 I'm so excited. 2 days to go! Will update more tomorrow, my mom's here already. D: Ugh, bumming out is so difficult. T~T

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Wondergirl ♥